Explore nature with Shekhinah Tours Bonaire.
Discover the hidden beauty of Bonaire.
Do you want to experience the highlights of Bonaire’s beautiful nature? Shekhinah Tours Bonaire is a local family business that strives to show you the best highlights of Bonaire during an enjoyable excursion. With no more than eleven people per tour group, you will be able to interact and feel at home with your knowledgeable tour guide while exploring Bonaire.
Choose from a selection of tours.
- North and South Tour with a Local Guide – The North and South Tour gives you the best of both worlds since the north and south parts of the island are very different. Explore 28 points of interest with a knowledgeable, Bonairian resident.
- North and South Tour + Beach with a Local Guide – During this tour, you will see 33 points of interest and visit Sorobon Beach. You will also visit local neighborhoods to sample snacks and drinks native to this region.
- North Tour with a Local Guide– The North Tour takes you through winding roads with dramatic views. Experience 18 points of interest during this tour.
- South Tour with a Local Guide– The South tour takes you along the southern part of Bonaire, visiting 17 points of interest. As you head south, you will see the beautiful contrasting colors of the sea on one side of the road and the pink salt pans on the other.
- Washington Park Tour with a Local Guide – Discover Washington Slagbaai National Park, which covers 1/5 of the island. During this tour, you will visit hidden coves, secluded beaches, salt lakes & magical watering holes. With off-roading paths, dirt roads, and beautiful scenery, you are sure to experience a fun adventure!
- Sunset Island Tour with Prosecco Beach Picnic – Tour the island’s main points of interest with an experienced guide. At the end of the tour, a memorable beach picnic awaits you, where you can toast to Bonaire’s beautiful sunset with a nice glass of prosecco.
- Climbing Mount Brandaris with a Local Guide – Brandaris is the highest point of Bonaire, located in the Washington Slagbaai National Park. Test your physical abilities by climbing to the top of Bonaire’s largest mountain, Mount Brandaris, with a fantastic view from a height of 791 feet (241 meters).
- Buggy + North & South Tour with Local Guide – Explore the stunning landscape that Bonaire has to offer, with a few hours of the tour off-road through the southeast part of Bonaire. Enjoy the adventure exploring the rougher side of the island with Bon Bini’s Buggy Tour.
- Dos Pos Hiking Tour with a Local Guide – Hike on the Dos Pos trail, which offers beautiful scenery. As you hike, the local guide will tell you about Bonaire’s history and unique flora & fauna.
- Spelonk Lighthouse Tour with Local Guide – During this tour, you’ll experience Bonaire’s rougher landscape while you visit the abandoned Spelonk Lighthouse on the east side of Bonaire.
- Donkey Sanctuary Tour with a Local Guide – Visit the rescue donkeys brought in for care and healing. You will be able to interact with the donkeys throughout the drive as they regularly “say hello” and attempt to put their noses through the car window!
- Cave Exploring Tour with a Local Guide – Did you know Bonaire is home to many caves? During this tour, you will explore three caves, including two dry caves and a wet/dry cave, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel in freshwater and explore multiple caverns. During this active tour, you will explore beautiful formations, fossilized corals, imprints, and limestone.
- Snorkel Trip with a Local Guide – Snorkeling on Bonaire is beautiful. During this tour, your guide will take you to a snorkel site to view the underwater world. You may even spot a turtle or eagle ray!
- Private North & South Tour with a Local Guide – The Private North and South Tour gives you the best of both worlds since the northern and southern parts of the island are very different. Explore 28 points of interest with a knowledgeable Bonairian resident.
- Rincon Visit with a Local Guide – Rincon Village is the oldest village on Bonaire and is rich in history. Explore 10 points of interest during this tour.
- South Tour Highlights with a Local Guide – Rich in history and beauty, the South of Bonaire has breathtaking ocean views and points of historical architecture. On this tour, your local guide will share information with you about the nature, economy, and highlights of this region as you explore and take in the sounds and sites of the coast.
- North and Landsailing Tour with a Local Guide – On this tour, you’ll learn about and see the beautiful North of Bonaire PLUS have a thrilling adventure learning to landsail on the East Coast. It’s a tour and adventure in one, so you can experience it all!
- North & South Tour with Local Guide + Sorobon Beach Time – Explore Bonaire’s beautiful landscape in the North and South. After exploring many points of interest, end the tour with a refreshing dip in the ocean in the calm waters of Sorobon.
- Flamingo and Mangrove Tour with a Local Guide– The mangrove forest of Lac Bay is one of the best-preserved mangrove forests in the Caribbean. As you visit the mangroves, you will see flamingos in their natural habitat.
- Indian Inscription Tour with a Local Guide – On this tour, you will visit the Indian inscriptions that are believed to be markings of the Arawark Indians.
- Rent your Own Local Guide – If you are looking for something more specific, rent your own local guide and explore the island.
- Fully Customized Tour with a Local Guide – Customizing your tour is possible. Reach out and start planning your day of exploring dushi Bonaire.
Are you looking for a taxi ride? Shekhinah Tours Bonaire offers round-trip taxi rides to destinations around the island.
Are you looking for an Airport Transfer? Book an airport transfer, and you will be greeted at Bonaire’s International Airport upon arrival. After a long day of travel, let the drivers handle your luggage safely and take you to your accommodation. Your driver will have a welcome package for you with local information, a Bonaire map, and a list of activities you can do on the island.
About Shekhinah Tours Bonaire.
Shekhinah Tours Bonaire is a local family business established in March 2005. As a family business, the goal is to make each guest feel welcome and a part of the family when on Bonaire. With the help of knowledgeable and professional tour guides, they strive to meet every demand to make your holiday unforgettable.
If you are visiting from a cruise, you are guaranteed to be back on the ship 1 hour before the ship’s departure time. Each tour is up to eleven people per vehicle in a shared van, car, or pick-up depending on the number of guests. The goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived.