Experience the most adventurous outdoor island escape games on Bonaire!
Explore Bonaire’s most hidden areas.
Do you like adventure and solving riddles to discover hidden areas and exciting details about Bonaire that you never knew existed? Then Bee Caribe Island Escape Games is the perfect opportunity to explore Bonaire!
Choose from multiple outdoor island escape games.
Bee Caribe Island Escape Games has created numerous games perfect for visitors, residents, and families with kids. Do you want to compete with your friends? Then you can separate into teams and find out which team is the fastest in solving the riddles and puzzles!
- Divers Paradise Bonaire: Do you love scuba diving? Then Divers Paradise Bonaire Island Escape Game is for you! Follow in the footsteps of Captain Don, from his spearfishing hobby to his quest to protect the island’s nature. During the Divers Paradise Bonaire game, you will discover the role of Bonaire during WWII. The first part of the game is a walking tour, followed by driving to various locations. As you go, solve the riddles and puzzles and collect clues to the next destination! Duration: 2.5 – 4 hours.
- Rincon in Times of Cholera: Did you know Bonaire had to quarantine long ago? Follow in the footsteps of Captain de Jongh, who was shot at while sailing towards Bonaire with a ship full of fruit! The first part of the game is by vehicle, followed by a walk through Rincon. Will your team help solve the riddles and puzzles to discover what happened to Bonaire? Duration: 2.5 – 4 hours.
- Bonaire Expedition (1642): Why was Bonaire so important to the WIC, and why do the Dutch get their salt so far from home? Follow in the footsteps of Ruy Fernández de Fuenmayor, a governor of the Spanish province of Venezuela sent to recapture Curaçao. But how is Bonaire get involved? Start by walking while solving riddles, and then escape to your vehicle and find out what happened. Duration: 3 – 4 hours.
- The Secret of Calypso, a Family Game: Have you ever found a mysterious map? Lisa and Henry did! They found a book in an attic by Jacques Cousteau, an explorer of the underwater world. Within the book is a secret map! Follow the clues and let the secret map lead you to the final destination. This game is suitable for children from 9 years of age. Duration: 1 – 1.5 hours.
- The Golden Traitor: A ship loaded with coal heading to Bonaire encounters terrible weather. What happened to the crew? Follow along on a short walking tour and find out! Duration: 30 minutes.
- 100 Golden Coins – Team Building (Strategy, Knowlege and Working Together!): Make Kralendijk, Rincon, or anywhere else your playground! Which team will manage to collect exactly 100 coins by working together? Strategy is vital, and teams have the possibility to thwart each other (eg bombs or superpowers) so that they are constantly forced to play tactically and work together. Duration 1.5 hours.
Tour options are also available.
Not in the mood to solve riddles and puzzles? No problem. Sign up for a self-guided tour and enjoy the stops along the way.
- Street Art & Street Food Tour: Have you noticed the street art on Bonaire? Learn about our local street art, meet the artists and discover hidden art in unique places. The self-guided tour will show you the best spots for Street Food during the ride. A great experience & a feast for all your senses! Duration 2.5 – 5 hours.
- Hidden Treasures and the Best Kept Secrets: The tour takes you along the rich history of Bonaire. Visit numerous areas and learn about the ways Bonaire protects its nature. Discover the rise of diving tourism or the role of the island in WW2. In the oldest village of the Dutch Caribbean, Rincon, you can immerse yourself in the culture or taste the famous Cadushy cactus liqueur! You will come to the most beautiful viewpoints and roads along the way. Duration 2.5 – 6 hours.
How do the Island Escape Games work?
Bee Caribe has thought of everything to ensure that you have an exciting adventure. When you purchase an island escape game or tour online, you will receive an email with directions on how to download the app and can complete the game whenever you are ready for an exciting adventure. All island escape games and tours are available in English and Dutch. Just bring your smartphone or tablet with you and let the games begin!
Bee Caribe Island Escape Games
Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean